Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trip to see my niece graduate!

This past weekend, I flew out to D.C. to watch my oldest niece graduate from High School. It was so hard to leave the boys, but so good to go out & see her. She moved out there last fall & I haven't seen her since. I also got to see my brother & the rest of his family- who I haven't seen in about 5 years!
Here is Lindsey, getting ready to walk across the stage & get her diploma! She worked so hard this past school year & I'm so proud of her!

Lindsey & I, after graduation

My youngest niece, Kayshla & I

My brother & his family!

I was SOOO happy to get home Sunday night & see the boys! They had a great weekend with Daddy though. Isaac is such a cheeseball!


Ian, always ready to go, as long as it involves his cowboy boots & cowboy hat that Papa bought him. He wears them EVERYWHERE!

OH- and by the way, if you didn't notice the ticker at the top of the page...go back up & look! :)

4 comments:

John and Melanie said...

YAY! So excited for you guys!

The Thurn Family said...

WoooooHoooo! I am so excited!! Love that there will be a tiny little addition to the Ludwig fam real soon. Love that God makes plans that are perfect! Sweeeeet! Thanks so much for sharing the great news with me! Praying you through friend!
Also, AWESOME blog! I am jealous! Sooooo cute!
Enjoy these precious moments!
Love to all~Laci:)

Grangie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what it is!
And your blog is great! Love it! Love YOU!

Grangie said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Your blog is sooo cool! Love you girl!!!