Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010 & dr appt!

We had a great Father's Day this year! It was the 1st Father's Day in several years that Vince didn't have to work. So, we really enjoyed our day with him. This is a picture that a friend of ours took of us at church. She made a comment about our clothes (yes, I dressed everyone, so we all matched) & that we needed a family picture. Of course, I had my camera with me so it was the perfect photo opp! I'm never in pictures!

After Isaac's nap that day, we went to Vince's dad's house for a Father's Day/birthday celebration. Here is Isaac picking flowers.

Ian showing off his new frisbee from Grandpa

After we got home, everyone was exhausted! But still had energy for some really cute Daddy/Son pictures. This is Isaac's cheesy smile he always gives the camera!

We are so thankful for Vince! He's such a great Dad & husband. He works so hard for us!

A dr. update: I went to the dr today for my routine check-up. I'm 14 weeks now! We heard the baby's heartbeat & everything was great. Since Ian had been in preschool for our previous appts, today was the 1st appt he was with us, so he found out today that we're going to have another baby. He was SOOO excited! He kept saying "her" & "she", so he's pretty sure we're going to have a girl. We'll find out at my next appt in 1 month! But it was the cutest when we were leaving & were getting in the van. Isaac was kinda throwing a fit & being loud & we heard Ian whisper to him "Shhh, you need to be quiet. There's a little baby in mommy's tummy." It melted my heart....

No comments: