Tuesday, January 27, 2009

sick baby

Hey all- we have had a pretty crummy weekend, starting Saturday afternoon. Isaac started a fever & felt pretty bad. He felt better Sunday morning & we went ahead & we to church. But as soon as we got home, I realized that his fever was back. Sunday night was when I decided that he needed to go to the dr on Monday. He was up alot in the night & fever reached 102. He had never had a fever that high, so I freaked. We got him in the dr on Monday & they did a breathing treatment in the office & then sent us over for a chest x-ray. He does not have pneumonia (thank God!!). It's just a really nasty cold. So, we're doing breathing treatments 4x day for the next week & he'll go back for a check up next Monday. Last night was horrible, he was up alot w/ 102 again & I got absolutly no sleep. Hopefully, he will start to feel better in the next day or 2 & the fever will go away completly!!
Isaac is 11 months old today! I can't believe he will be 1 soon!

1 comment:

Brian and Nicole said...

I am sorry he is sick! High temps are scarey especially if you are not used to them. The main thing we are always told is keep the fluids in them, even if it is a popsicle diet! (Taylor loved that back in Dec.) I will be praying tonight and the next few days get better.