Sweet words to my ears!! FINALLY!!! Isaac has finally decided to say Mama! I have been trying so hard for so long to get him to say it & everytime I get in his face and ask him to say it, he always says "Dada". Vince told me he said it the other day, but the blow dryer was on & I did not hear him. So last night I heard him babbling it on & on during his very favorite time of the day (bathtime). He is saying it proudly today & I'll listen to it forever!!
He also had another tooth break through yesterday- #6 for him.
He also had another tooth break through yesterday- #6 for him.
Sorry, no pics right now. I've got some on the camera that I need to upload, just haven't done it yet! I'll post some later of Ian "shaving" w/ Dad the other day.


No comments:
Post a Comment