Monday, January 19, 2009

quiet weekend...

Hello...we had a pretty quiet weekend. Vince was off on Satuday & Sunday, so we had stuff to get done!! Isaac has had to share his room with our computer since the day he came home from the hospital (almost 11 months ago!!). We finally got it out of there this weekend & got his & Ian's room rearranged. It's so nice to walk into Isaac's room & not see the cluttered desk in there! And it's great that I can get on the computer while he's in bed during his nap.
Now I need to start going through their clothes & sorting/getting out/putting away different sizes. Isaac's ready for 12 month clothes now!
There is a video that someone recommended to me that is called Leap Frog Letter Factory. We got it for Ian for Christmas & he LOVES it! It teaches them what each letter of the alphabet says. I totally recommend it. He has learned so much from it!
Isaac is not walking yet!! He's ready, I think. But I think he's just lazy. He can crawl much faster!
Here are some new pics from the weekend...
Ian with the glow stick that Nana had put in his stocking (yes, I'm just now getting it out)


Doesn't every kid get a picture taken when they're in the clothes basket?? Isaac loved it, I just had to stay really close in case he tipped it over...

And of course, playing in the pantry. He was cranky last night & letting him do this made him really happy. He was content with this for almost 1/2 an hour.


1 comment:

Brian and Nicole said...

I love the pantry picture! Taylor used to get all the tuperware bowls/lids out and she would sit there and stack, then unstack, then restack them. It was a good half hour of entertainment. Oh things to look forward too!