Well, it has been a long time since I've updated, now I don't even know where to begin! Here are some newer pics of the boys. We went to Silver Dollar City a few weeks ago with my parents. Vince & I hadn't been in several years, so it was fun to go & take the boys. The weather was perfect & I think Ian really had a good time. He didn't want to ride any of the kids rides, but got to play some games. Vince & I were able to leave the kids w/ my parents while we had fun riding the roller-coasters together.
Vince showing Ian how to shoot the ball into the basket. It's pretty cool how they do the kids' games there- every kid is a winner, whether they make it or not. So, we got to take the ball home.
My little man, all worn out. My dad was pushing him along in the stroller & I noticed he had fallen asleep like this- toooo cute!! Everyone walking by was noticing how adorable he is! 
Here's Isaac & his blue eyes (& snotty nose & messy face).
Isaac has had a very busy couple of weeks doing some 1st's. We had 2 in one week! He is now an "official crawler"! No sitting up for this kid, I guess he doesn't have time to waste. You sit him down & he just goes straight to crawling. He is actually already started pulling himself up on the fireplace & Ian's toybox (oh, joy) :)
He got his 1st tooth that same week & is working on the other. Things are going so much faster than I want them to!! But I'm trying to sit back, relax & enjoy them.
Ian- well, he's 3...what else can I say? 3 is a really hard age. We've started something new this week- we have kind of a "chore chart"- no, we're not slave drivers!! We just want him to eat dinner better & do some things we ask! So, at night before bed, he gets stickers on the sheet if he's eaten all his dinner, picked up his toys & had no potty accidents all day. He's done great w/ the toy & potty thing- it's the dinner we have trouble with. If he doesn't want to eat, he just says "I don't want a special Mommy". That boy could care less!!!
We're gearing up for Halloween- Ian's costume is purchased & is already in use...Isaac's needs to be ordered cause I cannot find an infant size in any store. Pics to come!!!


1 comment:
Hi Mary-
A good place to look for infant Halloween costumes is Childern's Orchard on 7hwy. I know a lot of them have already been picked over but still worth a look. We got Taylor a ladybug one there 2 years ago for $6 and she wore it for 2 years, this year we are looking for something new. Good luck in your search.
Nicole
Post a Comment