I don't really have much to update, just some cute pics of the boys. Isaac LOVES to get his picture taken. We've had a busy week, so today I got mostly caught up on our laundry! And it's getting cool out so I'm having to dig a little deeper for the boys' warm clothes.
I just realized that I haven't taken any pictures of the boys together for a couple of weeks. So, I'll have to do that. I do have some pics I took of them last night, but they are in their Halloween costumes & I can't ruin the surprise!!! You'll just have to wait & see! They are adorable!
Last week, Parents as Teachers had an event called Zippity Zoo Day. We took the boys to that & they both had alot of fun. Here is a picture of Isaac, playing w/ me in the baby room. He really enjoyed being able to crawl around all over the place & get into whatever he wanted.
Ian playing in the sand...



No comments:
Post a Comment