Saturday, September 6, 2008

buddies

We met some new friends last month- Matt & Mary. They have 2 1/2 year old Ethan & an almost 18 month Isaiah (see below). Anyway, Ethan & Ian were instant buddies the minute they met. They seem to be alot alike. Ethan is a Cars fanatic as well. He has the Lightning McQueen crocs like Ian's.
This picture was taken a few days ago when Mary & I took all of our boys to Burr Oak. I wasn't paying too much attention to what it was they were talking about because I was too eager to take these pics...too cute!! (they're holding hands crossing the street!!)
LOOK- aren't they so cute!


Here's are some stroller buddies, Isaiah & Isaac. Isaiah is such a sweet little boy!! He has a fatal disease called Tay-Sachs. There will be a walk held in his honor on Sept 20th- Walk for Isaiah. For more info on the walk or Tay-Sachs disease, visit www.walkforIsaiah.com.


2 comments:

Brian and Nicole said...

Hi Mary-
Love the little buddy pictures. I want to say thank you for suggesting taking the phone off the hook. I did yesterday and we slept for 2 full hours. It was wonderful!
Thanks
Nicole

Links said...

Hi Mary! Like the blog page! THat was neat about you & Debbie going to Am Idol Live. How is she???? Does she live near you? I know Mom & Dad were happy to see you! :)