So, I bought my sister an early birthday present...we went to see AMERICAN IDOLS LIVE last weekend!! She has been a HUGE fan from like day 1 that the show was ever on & I have become one over the last few seasons- especially rooting for David Cook. While we were at the concert, I found myself stopping every now & then thinking about how funny it was to be there with my sister at our ages ( not mentioning ). We were screaming at the top of our lungs like a couple of 13 years olds! We had such a good time- it was awesome!
Here is Brooke White (one of my favorites)

Here's Kristy Lee Cook (NOT one of my favs on the show).. but she did a good job live & there was some really awesome background lighting when she sang "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood.

David Cook, of course

And here's the BIGGEST American Idol fan of the Ludwig household, Ian. He's showing off the souveniers that Mommy got him. He LOVED watching the show with me every week. Vince would be at work alot when it was on & he thought I brainwashed Ian to chant "Go David Cook, Go David Cook". I really didn't. It is the cutest thing though so I would encourage it!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE! I'M SO GLAD WE WENT TOGETHER!!


No comments:
Post a Comment