"As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
La La La La, La La La La, Elmo's World!
This sweet, sweet boy celebrated his 1st Birthday last weekend with a Sesame Street party! Our best friends, Will & Allison, have an adorable little boy, Liam!!!
I made these especially for Liam's party! He LOVES Elmo! Allison asked if I thought I could do them & I took on the challenge. It was so much fun making them & I was sooo excited when everyone saw them! They were a hit (& delicious!).
My BFF, Allison, with our babies. Alia loves her! And she buys Alia a ton of clothes! :)
BFFs... I love to see how excited they get to see each other!
Oh, the boys were not left out! They had a great time at the party too!
I am a full-time wife & Mom! I have been married to the love of my life, Vince, for 12 years. He is my rock & my best friend. He does so much for our family. We have 2 rowdy boys & the sweetest little girl! We are so thankful that God has given us all that we have & that I have this opportunity to be at home to raise our kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment