Friday, January 27, 2012

100 days...

Today was the 100th day of school! I really can't believe that he's had that many days already! Ian was sooo excited about today & all of the fun things they had planned. They make a really big deal out of the 100th day of school! His assignment this week was to create a 100-item project for the big day. Of course, Ian wanted to do something that involved Skittles! So, we cut his name out of construction paper & glued on 100 Skittles! It was a cute & fun project. I helped him get it safely into his classroom this morning & got to see alot of his classmates so excited about showing their teacher their projects.
Ian LOVES school! He is so smart too. He is loving reading & has picked up on it exceptionally well (I think so anyway)! He reads lots & lots of books on his own & it makes me so proud! I love hearing him read to his brother & sister too.
Here is a picture of Ian proudly displaying his handmade project. He's also wearing a really neat hat they made in school today.

No comments: