We've hit some fun milestones in the Ludwig house this past week! Alia has officially become a "sitter"! She can sit up on her own for a long time & she seems much happier than when she was always on her belly playing! She's not crawling yet, so we have to sit her in that position, but she loves it.
IAN LOST HIS 1ST TOOTH!!! Last week I noticed that he had a permanent tooth coming in behind one of his baby
teeth in the front. I knew that it would eventually push out the baby tooth that was on top. I didn't realize how soon that would happen though! At lunch on Friday, Ian said that his tooth hurt. I looked at it & realized that the baby tooth was loose. I was so excited & got him really pumped about it. In case you don't know, Ian can be a little dramatic at times & I knew this was going to be one of those times. I told him to wiggle it & play with it & it would loosen up more. Later that evening, after dinner, he was sitting on the couch & yelled that his tooth popped out! I thought he was kidding! He said that he put the blanket in his mouth & pulled his tooth out. I think the blanket got snagged & that's how it happened. But, it was quick, painless & drama free! He was so excited. And he looks adorable!


No comments:
Post a Comment