Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July pics!

shooting fireworks with Daddy
the best I could get!
Isaac just HAD to be in the picture

We had a great 4th of July this year! It was Alia's 1st 4th, so of course she was decked out in cute dresses & bows all weekend. :) On Monday, we went to the annual 4th of July parade in Sugar Creek with Vince's family. We go every year & it's a great tradition that our kids love. I always say that I won't go if it's too hot, but I always go anyway! We always sit in the same spot & it's pretty shady for the 1st part of the parade.
It was also Alia's 1st parade & she did great.

I took the opportunity to have my father in law snap some family pics of us while we were waiting
for the parade to begin.

Vince had to work on the 4th at night so the kids & I went to a friends house.
They got to play in some water & stay cool.
and we enjoyed some homemade ice cream!!!

No comments: