This post is going to be pretty random with some random pics of the boys. We've had a busy summer & a very busy August. We were out of town a couple of weekends & I have hardly any pictures to show! I can't believe that we went out of town twice & I took ZERO pictures. But I was busy chasing the boys & trying to get some relief from the heat!
We are doing good here. Gearing up for Ian starting preschool next week. He's pretty excited, let's hope he stays that way once we get there! We are also getting ready to start some projects which include cleaning/reorganizing the basement & cleaning out the boys' bedroom closets. We need to make room for Baby!
Speaking of baby- we still don't have a 1st name for her! We have a list of them hanging on the fridge for us to look over every time we open the door. I actually told Vince that I was waiting for him to fall in love with the name I want...we'll see if that happens! :)
Here is a picture of the boys that I took one day- Halloween in July?!?!

A picture from what is looking like was our last trip to the pool for the summer

OH- and potty training....my worst enemy! This was Isaac at the beginning of last week, when we decided that it was REALLY time to get serious. What a week that was. But this afternoon, over a week later, he had 4 successful trips in a row! We've made some progress. There's no turning back now!



No comments:
Post a Comment