Thursday, July 22, 2010

IT'S A...

GIRL!!!!!!
We found out a few days ago the gender of our baby!!! It was an exciting day! We decided that we would have a few friends over & have a little "reveal" party. So, after we found out, I started baking cupcakes with PINK jellybeans baked into the middle.
My sister came over early in the day & my nephew Dayton was the 1st to get to bite into a cupcake! He had guessed that it was going to be a girl!

Isaac holding tight to the balloon we bought after we found out.
That boy is crazy about balloons!


The final product of my cupcakes


Janna guessed it too!


It was such a great day! We were all so excited to find out that we're going to have a GIRL!!! I thought that all along because of the way I've felt (totally different from when I was pregnant w/ the boys) but never wanted to really voice it in case I was wrong! We have faced so many trials the last 4 years with all of our miscarriages & it has been great to be able to thank God for the blessing of another baby. It is awesome to have so many friends that have prayed for us & then to be able to celebrate this with them. We are so blessed! And we can't wait to meet our DAUGHTER!!! (seems so weird to say that word!)


No comments: