Wednesday, December 5, 2012

O Christmas Tree

This year we decided to attempt a real tree!  It is our very 1st real tree & we thought it would be fun.  And I LOVE IT!!!
We went up to a tree farm in North Independence that is owned by one of my childhood friends parents.  It was beautiful up there!  And the weather was just great.  The kids had a ton of fun running around & playing. 
 
 
This is a picture of the boys in front of the tree we (I) picked out.



Santa was there!  As you can tell, Ian was the only one that would even talk to him. 

 
the boys setting the tree up



The final decorated tree!  I really do love it!  It's beautiful & smells great.


And this is the kids' little tree.  We have it set up on a little table in the living room.  And Alia does not leave it alone.  :)
The tree is filled with all of the kids Hallmark from Grandpa!  It's so fun for them.
It was a fun week last week getting the house ready for Christmas!  Now, I just need to get on shopping & wrapping...


No comments: