Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Isaac goes to preschool!

Well, my sweet little boy started preschool today! It was a very, very bittersweet day for me. As I posted on Facebook, I thought I was ready for this day. I've been looking forward to it all summer! But when reality hit, I wasn't so sure. Isaac is such a sweet boy & I love having him at home with me. He plays so nicely with Alia while Ian's at school & keeps me company during Alia's naps in the afternoon. He goes to preschool in the afternoons, 3 days a week, so it will be pretty quiet during that time. BUT... I have a lists of projects that I plan on starting next week.


He was so ready to go today! Before his Open House last week, I would've said that he was going to have a hard time. But when I left his classroom today & looked back at him, he wasn't looking back. Not sure if it's harder when they're like that or crying.

Isaac's sweet teacher, Mrs. Gonzales

No comments: