Friday, July 20, 2012

Ian's Birthday pics

We celebrated Ian's birthday with my parents at their house this year. He wanted to go there for his birthday, so we did! Vince took vacation & we went for 5 days! We went to Springfield on his day & did some fun things that he wanted to do!


getting to open some presents... we have a TON of Legos in our house now!
made a visit to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids had a BLAST! This cute little girl loved Barney!

and they enjoyed riding the little carousel! All 3 could ride for just 1 token! Alia loved that too!
Chuck E. himself came out.
Collecting all his tickets from a game! That was a big ticket game.
getting a surprise smooch from Daddy at his Birthday lunch at Red Robin

And what better way to end the day than some Spiderman DQ ice cream cake?!?! It was great! What a fun day we had! I can't believe that Ian is already 7. He has told me a few times "I don't feel like I'm 7." And I have to agree... I don't feel like he CAN be 7. Time flies!

No comments: