Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter pictures

Ian & I colored some eggs. This is something we've always enjoyed together & usually do it when the little kids are napping. Isaac will be able to join us next year. Ian personalized eggs for all of our family members! It was a sad day though when I had to crack all of the eggs a couple of days later to make deviled eggs for Easter dinner! :(

Having an indoor egg hunt. (one of many the week before Easter!)


looking through Easter baskets on Easter morning

Alia loves her car that she got! The boys love it too! They were pushing her all around the house over Easter weekend!

Classic Ian... he always has too much in his hands. Usually toys. It was Easter eggs this day!



I can't believe it, but I got NO pictures of the 3 kids together on Easter day!!! BUT, we had just had family pictures taken the day before & I don't think I had any more in me to try to get them to all sit still for a picture together! We had a great Easter. We are so thankful for a Savior who died for us & on the 3rd day, HE ROSE & HE IS ALIVE! SO thankful for Jesus & all he does in our life!

No comments: