Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Today is Isaac's 4TH Birthday! Although if you ask him, he will tell you he's 20... don't know where that came from. He is just a quirky, very funny boy! The things he says sometime really crack us up! We celebrated on Saturday with our families.
He was so excited to get a DS! He always wants to play Ian's & he was excited to have "his very own"! Now we just have to fight over games, not the DS. HA!
another funny thing he says is "I'm awesome". If you ask him if he's cute, he will say "no, I'm awesome". So my friend found him this shirt & had to get it for him!
He had been telling me for awhile that he wanted a DS party & a DS cake. I had NO idea how to pull that off! They don't have DS decorations or anything. So, I got online & looked up some cakes & thought I'd give it a try. I think it turned out well! We were both pretty excited!

1 comment:

Brian and Nicole said...

Great job on the DS cake! Taylor finally got one this year for her bday too.