Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9 months

Alia is 9 months old today!!! Time has just flown by with her! She is a very loved (& spoiled) little girl! She pretty much gets everything she wants in this house. In the last week, she has finally started to do the army crawl & the boys are scrambling to get their toys off of the floor & away from her. She really just wants to stand all the time though! But it's hard cause she can't do it on her own yet & someone has to be holding her in order for her to get her way. :) She is still a horrible sleeper! I keep giving myself a pep talk & saying that this will not last forever...
I love that her hair is long enough now for this little pony to go on top. I think it's so cute & Isaac just laughs every
time I put it like this. Ian & Daddy are a little less thrilled with the hairdo.

Alia getting a little taste of some ice cream!
I took Isaac & Alia on a walk at Burr Oak today. The weather was just so gorgeous!!!

No comments: