Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gateway Retreat 2011


Last weekend was our annual retreat with our church. We have been as a family the last 6 years!!! We go down to the Lake of the Ozarks & it's always a fun weekend. I think it's the highlight of Ian's summer, he is always looking forward to "camp". I was pretty hesitant this year with Alia & her horrible sleeping pattern. We all stay in the same room & I was worried that she'd wake the boys up in the middle of the night. But, she didn't! Here is a picture of our family in our matching shirts on Sunday.


Here is the not-so-fun part of the weekend! Vince & the boys went to town on Friday night while we were down there & they got hit. :( Everyone was totally fine, thank GOD! But I'm now without a van for at least 2 weeks. I'm thankful for my dad who came up to the lake & got us & drove us all the way home! Also, I'm thankful that I'm not completely without a vehicle for the next couple of weeks. Vince's dad is letting us borrow his car. It's a tight fit with 3 carseats in the back, but it works!!!

No comments: