We have had a BUSY week! I went to the doctor this week for my 28 week checkup & all is good! Except that I've had a cold & can only take a few things to help. I can't believe that she'll be here in less than 3 months! (yes, she is still nameless!) Isaac is doing great with pottying & it feels so good to have the hardest part behind us! He's finally gotten to the point too where he will let us know when he has to go.
Vince & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary today! In some ways I cannot believe it has been 10 years. We've had so many things happen over the years - it was fun to reflect on them all today. I'm so thankful for him & to God for him!!! If you would've asked me 10 years ago what I wanted to do on our anniversary, my answer would have been to go to Hawaii. HA! Not a chance with 2 young kids & 1 on the way! But maybe for our 20 years...or 25. I would love to show you pics from our wedding, but that was pre-digital camera era & I would have to scan something in & I'm not sure I'm so good at that!
But I've uploaded LOTS of family pics from this week- Enjoy!
Daniel, Dayton, Ian & Isaac...Fall Fun Fest parade
The Patriot Guard riders came through this week with the Vietnam Memorial replica. We waited on 7 hwy to watch them go by. It was amazing!
here they come...lots & lots of riders

Vince got some free Royals tickets to the game Tuesday night, so we got to take Ian. We hadn't made it to any games this season & he's been asking to go. The weather was perfect!
This morning we went up to see the Vietnam Memorial replica that's in town this weekend. Isaac was pretty obsessed with the giant flag hanging from the fire truck ladder.






No comments:
Post a Comment