Wow! It's been a LONG time since I've updated this blog! I guess that's what happens when you get a Facebook account!
Well, just a quick update... as of August, I am a full-time stay at home mom!!! It's great too! I love it so much. It did take a few weeks to get the boys adjusted to me being here full time. And Ian kept asking where we were going today. But, he gets it now & we have tried to get a decent routine going. It's hard though with Vince's work schedule cause he is home 2-3 days during the week. On the other hand, it's great to have him here during the day so we can do stuff together or I can go run errands by myself!!!
I never ever would've guessed that staying home full time would be this good. We are so blessed that we can do it.
Here are some pics of the boys from the last couple of months. It's gotten pretty cold, fast. But we've managed to squeeze in some apple picking, a parade, & going to the Pumpkin Patch before it got TOO cold!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment