Isaac got his haircut on Monday & whenever we go get haircuts, Ian loves to have Amy put gel in his hair. It's because of her that he wants to have gel in his hair for church on Sundays too. It's really cute. So, Ian asked Amy for gel in his hair on Monday & this is what she did...he totally LOVED it.
We had to go to Wal Mart before heading home & got some strange looks & a few cute comments. Mostly from the bald greeter at the door. Anyway- FF to bathtime Monday night. Ian got Batman hairgel that came w/ his Batman shaving kit at Christmas. So, when I was getting the bath ready for Isaac & Ian told me he put gel in his hair I had NO idea. I just thought he was talking about Amy's hairdo....then I saw THIS....
Yes Amy- that is a GLOB of hairgel!!! So, I had fun washing his hair that night! :)
But, we love you Amy!! She has been so patient cutting the boys hair & I think they're FINALLY getting to the point of not minding their haircut! Of course, we still have to bribe Ian-oh well, whatever works, right?!?
And here are just some cute pics of Isaac. His mood has gotten MUCH better the last couple of days cause he finally got that stupid tooth!! AND I ALMOST FORGOT (not really) but he's finally starting to walk more than just 2 steps at a time! He'll take 6 or 7 to get to you! So cute!




1 comment:
Oh what I have to look forward too!!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment