Sunday, July 20, 2008

uneventful weekend

This weekend hasn't been too exciting. Vince worked all weekend & it's really hot, so we didn't do much. Saturday the boys got to go over to Aunt Debbie's while I went to a wedding shower. The rest of the time was spent indoors, trying to burn off some energy- ha!!

Here are a few pics- Ian is especially proud to show off his "blue Dinoco" car & helicopter. He dug to the very, very bottom of his toybox to try to find the car & when he still couldn't find it I tried to help. I looked in BOTH Hot Wheel cases & the one hanging on the back of the closet door. (I will take a picture sometime of all the cars he has- it is SO ridiculious!) Anyway- I didn't see it & when I went back to the toybox to help, it was sitting right behind him. Ugh- too many toys!!!
Isaac is trying so, so hard to roll over back to belly. So close! I just know he's going to do it when I'm not in the room. The minute I leave to do laundry or take Ian to the bathroom. I'm going to come back & he's going to be like "look what I did!"...when I help him over to his belly he gets so excited so I know he's really looking forward to doing it on his own. Maybe he could get a little further if he'd remove those hands from his mouth.

1 comment:

Brian and Nicole said...

Hey Mary-
Your site looks good. I kind of have given up on myspace too. This is just easier, I still get on and check things with myspace but this is easier for the family to see pictures and get info. If it is okay I will add you as a link.
Nicole